Check out this Dave Meltzer TNA Bound for Glory 2016 Reaction & Analysis; TNA Ownership Update | The LAW video.
Wrestling Observer’s Dave Meltzer speaks to The LAW about the top wrestling and MMA news stories of the week:
– TNA Bound for Glory 2016 Reaction & Analysis
– TNA ownership situation / financing for this week’s tapings
– Jamie Noble stabbed
– UFC 205 – Eddie Alvarez vs. Conor McGregor
– Ryback going to Bellator MMA?
– UFC 204: Michael Bisping vs. Dan Henderson next weekend
Listen to the rest of the show featuring a full review of TNA Bound for Glory 2016 atfightnetwork.com/law/oct-2-edition-of-the-law-tna-bound-for-glory-dave-meltzer/
Subscribe to The LAW on iTunes
Podcast Archives / Message Board
Follow The LAW on:
Facebook — www.facebook.com/liveaudiowrestling
Instagram — www.instagram.com/lawradio
To pick up any of The LAW’s t-shirts
For additional coverage of MMA, boxing and pro-wrestling check outfightnetwork.com/ or follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/fightnet or find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/FightNetwork
What do you think this Dave Meltzer TNA Bound for Glory 2016 Reaction & Analysis; TNA Ownership Update | The LAW video?