Check out this WWE Raw 9/26/16 Review: Seth Rollins Injured; Cesaro & Sheamus Team-Up | REVIEW-A-RAW "Besties of 7" video.
WWE Raw 9/26/16 review, recap and analysis from John Pollock & Wai Ting. This week’s highlights:
– An update on Seth Rollins injury following Clash of Champions 2016
– Cesaro and Sheamus team-up following their Best of 7 series draw
– Rusev vs Roman Reigns in a rematch for the US Championship
– Enzo & Cass vs Jericho & Owens
– Sasha challenges Charlotte to a rematch for the Women’s Championship
WIN A FREE SHIRT FROMProWrestlingTees.com:
**Find the secret question in the video above and send your answer to @LAWradio on Twitter. A winner will be announced every Thursday.
An extended audio version of the podcast can be found at
REVIEW-A-RAW airs every Tuesday at 11am & 7pm ET on Fight Network, the world’s premier 24/7 combat sports TV channel
Subscribe to The LAW on YouTube
Subscribe to The LAW on iTunes
Podcast Archives / Message Board
Follow The LAW on:
Facebook — www.facebook.com/liveaudiowrestling
Instagram — www.instagram.com/lawradio
To pick up any of The LAW’s t-shirts
For additional coverage of MMA, boxing and pro-wrestling check outfightnetwork.com/ or follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/fightnet or find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/FightNetwork
What do you think this WWE Raw 9/26/16 Review: Seth Rollins Injured; Cesaro & Sheamus Team-Up | REVIEW-A-RAW "Besties of 7" video?