Check out this Dave Meltzer Reviews WWE Royal Rumble 2017 | The LAW video.
Wrestling Observer’s Dave Meltzer speaks to The LAW about the results of WWE Royal Rumble 2017:
– Randy Orton wins Royal Rumble 2017
– John Cena defeats AJ Styles to become 16-time World Champion
– Kevin Owens retains the WWE Universal Championship against Roman Reigns
– Neville defeats Rich Swann for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship
– Charlotte defeats Bayley to retain the Raw Women’s Championship
Listen to the rest of the show featuring a full review of WWE Royal Rumble 2017 atfightnetwork.com/law/jan-29-edition-of-the-law-wwe-royal-rumble-post-show/
Subscribe to The LAW on iTunes
Podcast Archives / Message Board
Follow The LAW on:
Facebook — www.facebook.com/liveaudiowrestling
Instagram — www.instagram.com/lawradio
To pick up any of The LAW’s t-shirts
For additional coverage of MMA, boxing and pro-wrestling check outfightnetwork.com/ or follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/fightnet or find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/FightNetwork
What do you think this Dave Meltzer Reviews WWE Royal Rumble 2017 | The LAW video?